четверг, 5 марта 2015 г.

Beauty and the beast

My favorite Disney's movie. My favorite story, characters, music, nature and more and more.
I'm so exciting to further movie. I hope I can feel myself a little girl again. (The truth is I am always the one)

I wasn't very happy about Emma Watson as Bella, but she is the perfect choice for this moment.



And now we have perfect co-actors for her



Dan Stevens as the Beast
 Dan wrote in his twitter (https://twitter.com/thatdanstevens)
 
 

 Just look at his blue eyes!!!

And I've waited for this one



 Luke Evans as Gaston




The additional character as good as well

Emma Thompson as Mrs. Spot
Timothy Spall as Maurice (Belle's father)




And I want to present you my Cast Of Dream

Tom Hiddleston as Lumier (Just imagine him singing Be Our Guest)
and dancing





http://doubleagentvesperlynd.tumblr.com/post/112763311594/i-think-yes

Nathan Lane as Cogsworth





Dakota Goyo as Chip


Melissa MacCarthy as Wardrobe (sorry, but she is perfect for this role)




What you think about this movie?
Maybe your suggestions about cast?

 

3 комментария:

  1. Believe me or not but i'm trying to post this comment for the third time... (something's really trying to stop me)
    Emma is blooming amazing actress and i hope she'll improve herself with this movie even more! But Dan... i can't see him as the Beast.. And i think that after the movie dozen of girls will be in love with Gaston coz Luke is HOT as f*uck (excuse my french) but this is not right! He should be pathetic and disgusting (as i remember him from cartoon) and Luke... i think i might think of him undressed for the whole movie and this is not really great coz i want to actually see it LOL
    Still i'd love to watch it coz i miss good old Disney classic!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I am fucking in love with your comment. i think i might think of him undressed for the whole movie - is my fave!!!!
      What you think about my cast ? ))

      Удалить
    2. Actually (need to get rid of this word, it's stuck in my head o_O) i think they should be good in characters you picked them, apart of this young boy, don't know why but his nostrils made me feel sick ahaha
      P.S. Tom one love always and forever, and if he was in this movie i'd probably be drooling for the whole movie coz i couldn't resist both Luke and Tom

      Удалить